Thursday, September 23, 2010

Sad Moment

Last Monday, Oct 19, my oldest brother, Gene Mullins, passed away, he was 64. He will be missed. I have lost to date, my father, my youngest brother (Wayne), and now my oldest brother, Gene. It makes me realized, life is so short ant any age, it can end at any time. How much we all need to realized, life is about getting to know God, and submit to Him, He is in control...not us. This is not eternal life, this is temporal life...It's all about Jesus!!!! If you are not living the way CHrsit wants you to live, you better wake up, it's not about you!!!! He brought you into this world, and He will take you out at His choosing....He is God, who can argue with Him? Read Psalm 139 ans realized, life as we know is is short, at any age, compare to eteranlly. Give your heart to Him now, why you have the opportunity, for you may not have it tomorrow. God loves you, and so do I.
John 3:16, For God so loved the world that He have His only begotton son, Jesus, that WHOSOEVER beleiveth in HIM, shall NOT PERISH, but HAVE Everlasting Life."

No comments: